Wow, I feel on top of the world. My fellow blogger mackey6 has nominated me for Leibster Award.
The Guidelines for the Liebster Award
The intent of the Liebster Award is to discover new bloggers. Bloggers are to award other bloggers that new to the blogging world. It is a welcome and a hope that it would spread the word of their blog. If you choose to accept the award, you must…
- Post the award to your blog
- Thank the blogger who nominated your blog for the award and link back to their blog
- Write 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 fellow bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers
- Answer the 11 questions posted by the award presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions
11 random facts about my life
1. I love to watch English movies.
2. I love kids. I like to spend time with my nieces and nephews.
3. I maintained my own diary of my “favorite quotes”.
4. I love to clean my house.( Well, my sister thinks that I am quite obsessed about “cleaning”)
5. My favorite color is blue.
6. My sisters are my best friends.
7. I love to read books.
8. I have maintained my own list of ” books you read before you die”:)
9. I like to help my younger sister in her studies.
10. I just can’t live without my family.
11. My all time favorite quote “The future has several names. For the weak, it is impossible, for the fainthearted , it is unknown; but for the valiant; it is ideal.”
My nominations for fellow bloggers
1. Being me http://iamfatina10.wordpress.com/
2. A.PROMPTreply https://apromptreply.wordpress.com
3. A Blind Bird http://dimplelefty.wordpress.com/
4. Manuscript tunes http://followingthegoldenquill.wordpress.com/
5. The secret Muhajaba http://secretmuhajaba.wordpress.com/
6. goddessdigitalart http://goddessdigitalart.wordpress.com/
The answers to 11 questions from the person who nominated me
1. What was your favorite toy as a child? Doll:)
2. Do you have a nickname? Explain.Well, my nieces and nephews calls me “Momo Khala”(Khala is a word for aunt.)
3. Would you rather take a cruise to the Bahamas or to Alaska? Why? I dont know why but I’d like to go to Alaska.
4. What is your favorite movie of all time? The Gifted Hands. Story of Dr Ben Carson.
5. Are you a planner or a fly by the seat of your pants type of person? I’m a planner ( At least that is what I think of myself.)
6. Who is one person that you would like to visit with? Alive or dead Definitely My mother.
She is an epitome of courage. I love her:)
7. Summer or Winter? hmm… Winter. I actually love the idea of laying in my bed, curled up, blankets wrapped and reading my favorite book:)
8. What is a hobby of yours? Watching movies, playing with kids, reading and blogging:)
9. Favorite sport to watch? Football and cricket
10. Your favorite meal to eat? Biryani (it’s a mixed rice dish in South Asia)
My questions for my Nominees, if they choose to accept the award
1. Explain yourself in three words?
2. Your favorite meal to eat?
3. Your favorite place to visit?
4. Your hobby?
5. One book which you like to recommend?
6. Your all time favorite movie?
7. Your favorite quote which you like to share?
8. Complete “Life is like a …..?
9. Your inspiration for blogging?
10. Any regrets in life?
11. When did you last cry or laughed your heart out?
I’m thankful to all my senior bloggers here. It’s a moment of joy and happiness for me and I would like to celebrate it with all my friends here.