The daily reads and writes on Its PH blog is a wonderful place to visit. I’m very glad that Prakash Hegade has nominated me for Liebster award. If you are not following his blog then please take some time and visit it. You’ll definitely enjoy his posts.
1. What is your nickname? How proud of it are you?
No nickname exists and I’m proud of it 🙂
2. Which is your favorite city and why?
No second thought. The city of gardens.It’s Lahore 🙂
3. Which is your favorite food that you would like to cook yourself and eat? and tell everyone about it.
I’m good at making breakfast and I feel happy when my family enjoy eating it 🙂
4. Given an opportunity, whom would you like to interview?
Well, I haven’t thought about it 🙂
5. Write a sentence with no vowels in it. Give a try. If not possible, write a four line poem on vowels.
Why? sly? wry? All I could think of are these words
My conclusion:(Vowels are important so please don’t omit them:) )
6. What is your idea of surprise birthday treat?
Definitely, a great family gathering:) there is nothing more beautiful than the family!
7. Which one is your favorite movie that you would like to watch when its raining heavily and your are with hot snacks and coffee?
Oh… “Narnia, the lion, the witch and the wardrobe”. I like that fantasy land and the strong bond between the siblings. I simply love that tale 🙂
8. How do yo imagine your dream home to be? Does it have pets? which ones? A pond? what else?
No, pets! but lots of books. I wish I could have my own library 🙂
9. Life, for you in two sentences. It is a shit? or a shift?
Life is beautiful and a great gift from Allah Almighty. It’s all about shifting of events!
10. With whatever may concern, when do you like? when do you comment?
I read posts very attentively and then try to like or comment. Good feelings release positive energy so I make it sure that I’m in good mood while I like or make any comment 🙂
Infinity Dreams Award
1. Life needs some recreation so, I like to watch English movies in my free time.
2. No matter what family is important. I like to spend time with my niece and my younger sister.
3. Hmm.. not a pet lover and hate cats but birds are fine.
4. Books are my best friend. I like to read books in my free time.
I have noticed that most of the blog that I have been following are already nominated and some of them are an award-free blogs.
So, I’m going to break the rule here:)
These awards are dedicated to you all. Thank you for your kind support and presence here 🙂
Keep blogging and have fun!!!