I was nominated by impeccablemua for freestyle writing challenge. Here goes the rules
Open an MS Word document
1. Set a stop watch or your mobile to 5 minutes or 10 minutes whichever challenge you think you can beat.
2. You topic is at the foot of this post BUT DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH A TIMER.
3. Fill the word doc with as much words as you want. once you began writing do not stop even to turn.
4. Do not cheat by going back and correcting spellings and grammar with spell check in MS WORD (it is only meant for you to reflect on your own control of sensible thought flow and for you to reflect on your ability to write the right spelling and stick to grammar rules)
5. You may or may not pay attention to punctuation and capitals. However, if you do, it would be best.
6. At the end of your post write down ‘No. Of words =_____’ so that we would have an idea of how much you can write within the time frame.
7. Do not forget to copy paste the entire passage on your blog post with a new Topic for your nominees and copy paste these rules with your nominations (at least 5 bloggers).
My Topic: “Watching TV”
Well, sitting in my drawing room, I’m looking at my TV. It’s not working. Yes, my “IPTV” device is out of order these days and we are looking for the visit of some representative from the telephone company.
I love my IPTV. It is indeed a “magic box” in my home. The forward and rewind options with the facility of pausing live show makes it a refreshing change in my home.
To tell you a truth, it has solved many issues. And, the most important issue was the occasional skirmishes between my parents. My mother preferred to watch drama over news. While my father like to hear talk shows.
And, in that crucial hour of intense environment, my IPTV works as a great savior. So, it happens that my father rewinds headlines and my mother watches Drama easily.
Needless to say, that I’m missing my IPTV. Life has never been easy before 🙂
word count: 152
my comments:(oops! some missing articles here)
Time : 8 minutes
7. Sue Archer
9. Lucy Danvers
Your topic: The summer season
Good Luck and have fun!