I was nominated for the Allergic to ‘E’ Challenge by my friend Fatmawaty. It’s a beautiful blog from Indonesia. Please do visit her blog. The life without “E” is difficult to imagine. So, let’s have a try 🙂
First, here are the rules for this challenge:
1) Write a whole paragraph ( a paragraph sounds easy right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy for ya?)
2) By reading this you are already signed up.
3) Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
4) If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
5) If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
Adding drawings was a fun. Photos show warmth of colors. It’s amazing. Pooh and owl look calm. Right now, I’m thinking of a classic book by a profound author which I’m trying to finish. The Sunday is approaching and visitors will make it a fun day. Sun is shining and lucid sky is smiling. It’s vacations and Ramdan is approaching. It’s 9:23 am and now I’m going to wind up my post. It was tough. Unknowingly, I was about to touch upon the “no go land” in this post 🙂
2. Ameena k.g
These drawings are made by my sister and we made these greeting cards for our family.
Thanks to “Eeyore” for patience. Can’t mention his presence in the post and I’m reading “Pride and Prejudice”.
Finally, lots of “E’s” here 🙂